Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Whirlwind

I'm sorry I have been gone for so long... 
my life has been a whole lot of chemistry, and a whole lot of flu :( 
I wish this wasn't the case - but my blogging took a major hit, which makes me sad, but I do what I can. 
So here are some tidbits of my Valentine's Day date with Javi at Cilantro (so old, right?).
Cilantro has a special place in my heart; it is where Javi and I went on our first date :)
Oh oh oh
And today, I am stepping out of my seclusion and I am pampering myself with a trip to the hair salon & spa. Because it's just so necessary after the way the last two weeks have been!

My chemistry notes (my favorite pastime)
My man at Cilantro :)
I think this is one of the coolest light fixtures ever
Our sushi boat! Everything was delicious,
as the food always is at Cilantro

3 comments:

  1. That light is awesome, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better and you're man is good looking! And I totally love Cilantro!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)