Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Not Valentine's Day

via Pinterest

You all probably think I am nuts, but due to my hectic schedule the last few days, and Javier's, we have decided we are celebrating Valentine's Day officially tomorrow, so we have time to go on a real date. 
The big kid world is so romantic. 
But I am really looking forward to it, and {hopefully} there will be {some decent} pictures! 

Here is a little {p}leather leggings remix :)

Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: Jessica Simpson, Leggings: Body Central, Booties: Steve Madden,
Necklace: Juliet & Company,  Bag: Coach, Sunnies: Forever 21


I am obsessed 

10 comments:

  1. Your shoes are incredible! Enjoy your not Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit =)
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both ways you wore them :) And super love your shoes!!

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your purse! So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color combination of this outfit. The yellow with the black leggings is gorgeous.
    http://melissaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your Outfit is really awesome!! I love your shoes, the yellow blazer and the leather pants! This is such a perfect combination! You look great!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love your outfits!
    I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)