Monday, February 6, 2012

Neutral Love

This post is so late! 
My apologies. 
OU was a blast - it was a great weekend. I'll have (a few) pictures and more about it coming soon! Between Blogger Friday and the trip to OU I've had so much fun, but I am so exhausted! My internal clock is so beyond messed up! Anybody else have the problem where once you have one night off of your normal schedule, you mess up your sleeping patterns for a while? I know I do! Anyways, enough about sleeping, here are some pictures taken by Hilary :)

Dress & Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Tights: Macy's, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bag: Coach, Sunnies: Forever 21



2 comments:

  1. i love this dress - so on trend with the hem. adorable wedge booties also - great look.

    xx shari
    http://shari-ana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress and that leather jacket is so dreamy. I love it and I'm glad you had a lovely weekend.

    If your grandparents live on 10th street in Cuyahoga Falls than it's totally the same house! We are all mostly Akron based and we don't have any meet ups lined up, but we can always arrange one. We are in the process of planning a large scale clothing swap. If you're interested in being part of it in any way, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)