Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Leather + Fur

I have my first Organic Chemistry exam coming up this Monday...
I may be MIA for a few days... I'm going to die. 
On the cheery side of things, this is one of my favorite outfits - I love pleather leggings and I love my fur vest :) And my Madden wedges of course! Comfy yet stylish; my specialty. 
There is something about these leggings that I must share. I had great pleather leggings from Express, and I knelt down on the bathroom rug to give my kidden a bath. It rubbed the pleather off of the knees, ruining my leggings. I went to the mall to find some more and no one had them; then someone said try Body Central. To put it kindly, I really don't like that store. But I was desperate and they had one pair left, in my size, for $5. Win for me! So for now, until I come up with some serious cash, these will do :)

Speaking of serious cash, say some prayers for me guys. I have to take a series of tests for this job I applied for and if I pass them, I get my first job where I will be paid, significantly, over minimum wage. I will be making about twice what I made at my last job - which would be beyond absolutely fantastic. 
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Vest: TJ Maxx (Woodland Brand), Shirt: Banana Republic (Hilary's), Leggings: Body Central,  Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Juliet & Company, Bracelet: Forever 21, Bag: Coach





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ensemble! I like the jacket and you look amazing in the leather leggings which, honestly, not a lot of people can wear as well as you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the look, hun. Even though I live in the middle of the Pacific, where it's always sunny, I'm a huge fan of fur and I own more than I would like to admit. tee hee.

    Good luck on your job! :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    I always love seeing ways to wear my faux leather pants (wore them on the blog today too!).

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the fur vest. I got one from a thrift store and have struggled styling it. Your rockin it!


    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so stylish! great fur vest... and love those leggings. you look edgy and stylish.


    enjoy your wknd!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Latest News Updates Bollywood, Hollywood, Dating & Fashion
    Online Bollywood News and Reviews
    http://www.onlinebollywood.net/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)