Friday, January 27, 2012

The Little Things

It is the beginning of my weekend! 
I'm taking a nice relaxing night and enjoying the simpler things.
I changed some not so simple things up on my baby, here.
Starting with a new look and going back to the old name.
Now its time to relax!
Nails. Magazine. Book.
Goodnight :)

OPI Cajun Shrimp, OPI Lemonade Stand By Your Man, Essie Tart Deco
Forever 21 earrings
Coach Bag from Javi for Christmas :) love
Sunnies :) Hot Pink Aviators, Urban Outfitters; Black "Wayfarer," Forever 21
Bright, cheery nails to counteract the grey, gloomy weather
Book by one of my favorite authors

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all the bands on your ring finger, so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! The nail polish were cute. We like the colors.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that essie color is so cute! have a great night :-)

    come say hello-
    www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)