Monday, January 30, 2012

Glitz & Glam

Here I have a new product that I decided to try after my friend Lisa swore by it. This lipgloss from Victoria's Secret makes your lips tingle and plump! It's nothing extreme, but I noticed my lips definitely looked a little fuller and there was a bigger difference on Lisa's lips. I took a before and after picture of my lips and in the after picture I had it on for about 10-15 minutes. Although, I feel that there is definitely a more noticeable difference after about 30 minutes. So if you're looking for a lip plumper, this is a good one! Just be prepared - your lips tingle quite a bit and after wearing it for about 30 minutes they feel like they are swollen - but I did not find this in any way to be uncomfortable. They have one with a slight pink tint (the one I got), one that is a clear gloss, and a clear super shine gloss - all with plumping capabilities! 


A little mini of my favorite VS scent
Before
After 

Smokey Cat Eye Tutorial

I used the lightest grey, darkest grey, and black colors from the Maybelline Expert Wear color palate in "Charcoal Smokes" and Cover Girl Lashblast Fusion 

Put the lightest grey shade all over your lid
Take the dark grey and line the crease of your eyelid,
pulling it out past the end of your eye to create a smokey cat look


Start at the outer end, past the end of your eye and
line your eye with the black shadow
Put on several coats (I did two) of mascara 
Put a small amount of the black shadow in the bottom, outer corner of your eye 
Smokey Cat Eye

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I always try the cat eye/smokey look (separate never together) and I have never been able to conquer the perfect cat eye shape and I always feel like it never looks this good. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to have found your blog! I'm your newest GFC follower :D follow me back? :D
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll totally have to try it out for our beauty section!


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my site. I always love a good makeup tutorial since I'm a little clumsy with it on my own.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)