Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fishtail

I am so in love with the high-low hem dress trend. Especially with sheers. I want this dress so badly - its gorgeous. It is definitely on the higher end of my price range... way high; but if I don't find one like it I think I am going to have to splurge. It is also cobalt blue, one of my favorite colors to wear. With my fair skin tone, blue eyes and dark hair, I love the way this color makes my features pop. It's obvious; I have a dress crush.

Rory Beca Jones Fishtail Wrap Dress

{I would wear it with this necklace}


{these shoes}


{and my hair in a sock bun, my new favorite} 


For now...
I am waiting on this dress to arrive in the mail from Urban Outfitters! I can not wait! Its like the fishtail idea - just more compatible with the lovely, bone-chilling winter weather going on at the moment
 (its freezing... can it be spring now?)


2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this, I may have to borrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also
    Pet Gear Tri-Fold Pet Ramp for cats and dogs up to 200-pounds, Grey

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)