Sunday, January 29, 2012

DIY Fun

DIY projects are the most fun. 
You create something with your own hands that you can personalize; and you can use it with the knowledge that you created this wonderful thing. Another great plus to DIY projects is you can save mega bucks doing it yourself. I love blouses - but buying a million blouses to wear under sweaters is not exactly reasonable. So here is a cool DIY project that I came across and thought I would share. How to make your own personalized collars to wear with any shirt or sweater. Very cute :) 
Does anyone have any cool DIY projects to share?
And be on the look out! A smokey, cat eye tutorial and VS product review are coming to the blog tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)