Thursday, January 19, 2012

Canvas

A while ago I posted a bit about tattoos. I could easily go on a long rant about how I feel about tattoos (I went on a bit of one in this post)... I have two of them, and I do not know if I will get any more. The only way you can see mine is in a swimsuit and I have both of them strategically placed, and while I have considered getting more, I only want them in certain spots so they are only seen when I want to show them. I said I would post pictures and so here they are!

Quote that my Grandma always said to me, she passed away 2 years ago
My mom also says it
Its in the sound of music
And its kind of like my mantra...
Life may be rough but there will always be new opportunities to be happy
Its on my right ribcage
My sparrow
Based off of the parable; the sparrow may be small & insignificant
 but God loves it just as much as every other creature...
So know that you are loved, no matter what
I saw this design and fell in love with it
It's on the side/back of my left hip

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)