Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

Coat: Guess, Scarf: Can not recall where it's from,
 Jeggings: Abercrombie & Fitch, Pumps: Steve Madden,
Sunglasses: Forever 21, Clutch: TJ Maxx
Hair is in a sock bun - check out my tutorial here!

The weather as of late has been insane here in good old northeast Ohio.
 One minute it is sunny and thirty seconds later it is raining... then it turns into freezing rain, and after five minutes there is a blizzard putting three inches of snow on the ground - within fifteen minutes. 
I wish this was a joke, but despite some mild exaggeration, this is pretty true.
 It's been difficult to get some outfit pictures outdoors - but I was lucky enough to be able to snap these after we got some pretty snow! 
So I bundled up, with an attempt to do it in style.





6 comments:

  1. I got to tell you that I love the color of your clutch!!! Great outfit!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the color of your clutch. Its soo pretty

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nail polish! And that clutch. You look lovely:) XO
    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoy your blog. I am your newest follower. Please check out my blog and follow me if you like it! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great clutch and you look so classy and feminine in your heels even with the snow ! Love it ! xoxox

    Less than one day left to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so so much. And I can't wait for Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)