Thursday, January 26, 2012

Anticipation

I have become an online shopping addict.
It opens up a whole new world of things you just can't find going to the mall.
Now, I think anyone who shops online will understand the feeling I am having right now.
It's like Christmas - I just can't wait to open my packages when they finally arrive in the mail. 
I am so excited; I wait for the mail with such anticipation every day.
In 5-7 business days, I am going to be a very happy girl.
Check out what is on it's way!! :)

Forever 21 Color Wrap Bracelet
Juliet & Company Mirage Necklace
Forever 21 Pleather Skirt
Forever 21 Nude Oxford Shoes
Urban Outfitter's Sparkle & Fade High/Low Hem Dress

2 comments:

  1. Loving the bracelet and the necklace. I totally agree with you about the online shopping. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH. :d

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific paintings! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared around the net. Shame on the {seek engines|Google} for no longer positioning this post upper! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thanks =)
    Adidas Infant Boys / Girls Tracksuit in Black, White Stripes (Track Suits)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)