Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ancient Trivial Pursuit

     Over my winter break I've made an effort to try to see all of my friends that I haven't seen for a while. Most of my friends go to school out of state or hours away, and over the summer when everyone was home, I was gone living in Cincinnati. So this break was my perfect opportunity to see everyone, and it was really nice to be able to see the kids I went to high school with; it was just like the good 'ol days.
       Among other adventures, I went to my friend Tracy's house to hang out and when I arrived a game of trivial pursuit, 80's edition, was being played. It's a good thing I really don't know anything about most authors and who said what in classic 80's movies... at least I was decent with most of the science questions.
      Just to share with everyone, my friend Tracy is quite the remarkable kid. Here is a link to his youtube channel where he posts video's of all of his world travels. I hope I am able to go to as many places over my entire lifetime as he has in one semester, and he is continuing to travel this upcoming semester as well. Here is another article about him and his success at Stonehill College and how he was able to travel abroad. Its a great article, and I'm very proud of my friend :)

Tracy, Erik and Henry
YUM





Everyone knew this answer: AKRON! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Is that Tracy I see? I have not seen him in forever. Also, add your blog to my most recent tweet.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)