Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let's Go Back

   It's heartbreaking how little I have been able to spend taking pictures and posting on here. I hope once this busy season is over I will finally have some time! But here are a few snapshots of the rest of my time in cinci - I wish I could go back! I miss it, it's like my home away from home. Javi and I got to visit the little park where we spent time together over the summer, and of course we went to Yagoot! It's an amazing frozen yogurt place that is in Cinci and Columbus, so unfortunately I only get to indulge when I go down south! It's light and healthy and ohhh so good. Enjoy the pictures :)

Mr. President and I; he really wanted to pose for the picture
Javi and I doing the cat daddy at Milly V's. I'm wearing a Forever 21 sweater, Macy's Cami, Urban Outfitter Jeans, and my Steve Madden Shoes
We love eachother :)
Stud

My Steve Madden shoes that I am still obsessed with 

The HG club house - many days were spent there over the summer, enjoying the pool & tennis courts :)
The entrance to the HG 
Mr. President wearing his argyle sweater... we said he looks like a tall skinny person in this one


I got the original flavor Yagoot with mango and strawberries :) sooo good 

Pretty covered bridge in Landen 

2 comments:

  1. I love travel posts! They are alway so much fun because they have to most random photos. I've never heard of Yagoot but that photo makes me want to find one. lol

    -V

    PS: Silk scarf giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter!
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm borrowing these shoes
    2. I'm borrowing that sweater
    3. We're taking pictures as soon as I'm back
    4. A rainbow snuck in with Javi
    5. Mr. President should be el presidente.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)