Thursday, November 3, 2011

Novemburrr

    Even thought it was only October 29th, it was viciously cold when I went out for Halloween. Unfortunately I do not have my camera - my dad is using it for a project of his. But my friend Lisa had her camera when we went out, and here are a few pictures of us out on Halloween :)

I am Troy Polamalu, Javi was also supposed to be TP but he left his jersey in Cinci and didn't discover it till we went out, so he went as a mexican... hah!
Our little family :)
Lisa and I fake mean mugging each other because I'm Steelers and she's Browns :)
Also,
     Check out my friend Hilary's giveaway! Adorable necklace from Shabby Apple

1 comment:

  1. What a great costume! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)