Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Last Remnants of Fall: Scenery

 

       Today I went to my home town to say hello to my family and get the camera! So happy to have it back for a bit :) Fall is coming quickly to an end and so I decided I had to go out and snap some shots of my favorite places in Wadsworth before it loses the fall charm and goes all grey. Of course I have many, but these pictures are just a few of the places I thought looked beautiful today. 

Also, don't forget to follow my blog to see more of my photography and little fashion tidbits! I now have 2 ways to be followed, through Google and through Bloglovin :) 






"Children of the Corn" church on Fixler Rd






   Of course I have to throw in a kidden picture...
My kidden thinks he's still small enough to sleep right on top of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)