Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Last Remnants of Fall 2: Cloth

Boots: Journey's, Tights: Macy's

    These are the two outfits I wore today. One when I was out visiting Wadsworth today, and one when I got home and had some errands to run. The first was very dark and I felt like some sort of edgy girl with my sleek, dark outfit and leather jacket. But I still kept it girly with jewelry and my fancy nails :) Courtesy of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects that you can buy at pretty much any drug store. They are amazing. I am wearing #360 Laced Up with Essie "Bahama Mama" on my index finger, and Pure ICE "Beware" on my ring finger.

Also, don't forget to check out my friend Hilary's give away! Check it out :) Adorable necklace from Shabby Apple - a femme, vintage online clothing store.
Dress: Target, Zip Sweatshirt: Express, Leather Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Khols


Dress: Target, Zip Sweatshirt: Express, Leather Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Tights: Macy's, Boots: Journey's, Necklace: Khols, Earrings: Khols

My nails and my ring from Javi for our 1 year anniversary, the two crisscrossed bands on the top. The one band is diamond encrusted. The other is engraved with "Today, Tomorrow, Always" and the inside is engraved "Colleen & Javi" :) I am in love with it! The bottom ring was from him last Christmas :)

My poor scuffed boots from Journey's, purchased last year
Tank: Target, Shorts: Old Navy, Tights: Macy's, Necklace: Khols
Tank: Target, Shorts: Old Navy, Tights: Macy's, Jelly Flats: Steve Madden, Necklace: Khols
My Steve Madden jelly flats - love love love! The same shoe has been seen before in this blog post as the shoes my cousin wore for her wedding day in "Translucent" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)