Monday, November 14, 2011

It Never Stops

First of all,
   I apologize for not posting for a few days. I worked all weekend, then I worked 8 hours today and then went to class for 2 hours, so this is a lame blog post, but I wanted to say something. I am THRILLED by the plethora of comments I got on my last post :) They all made me so happy - everyone was so sweet. Thank you :) But after a long day today, I painted my nails, and I am sitting down in my silk robe with Javier and my kidden and enjoying a glass of bubbly. There will be more to come later this week once things settle down a bit, but I am swamped! 


P.s. After wearing the sweaters a bit, I think Mr. President actually likes them - he gets all cuddly and he purrs once he gets them on. So I went back to work and bought every style we had and he wears a different one every day. 


P.s.s. This was very difficult to type because I had a kidden batting at my hands the entire time; picture of his stake out below. 


Vintage nails - tutorial to come. Essie - Bahama Mama

Pink Moscato Champagne - because it was necessary 
Mr. President the Kidden, wearing "Ugly Pet Sweaters" for Target black & red argyle turtle neck
If that isn't haute couture I don't know what is
"Woe is me"
By the end of my computer time he passed out :)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen! Thank you so much for stopping by! Mr. President definitely looks like he had quite an eventful day! I appreciate the follow, I am following back on GFC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh Mr. President is looking so good! and your nails turned out fantastic! we should all have more relaxing spa, pamper days!!!

    glitteringly and positively,
    raeshelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr President is just soo adorable!
    Love your nail, looking forward to seeing the tutorial!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, I like Mr President!!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I really like your blog!!!
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your nails!!! so cute! Mr. President is soo adorable

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmuscato ! Lovely post!!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog!:) if you get chance please check out my blog, I'm just starting out and trying to get the word out about it more



    xx

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute post

    followed you back thanks :)
    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)