Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fiesta

 

    Last night Javi and I embarked on a Mexican cuisine experience to reward ourselves after some studying (it was more my decision, as I desperately needed a margarita). We went to Guacamole's, a little mexican restaurant in Kent, right down the road from us. As with just about every mexican restaurant in America, it is not authentic food, but still very good. All of the waiters are from Mexico, just like my Javibear, so he always orders for us in Spanish, and he has become buddies with Pollo, who always waits on us. It's a great atmosphere, doesn't break the bank, and the food is delicious. Here are a few pictures from our night :)
Also, don't forget to follow me! Either through blogger or through Bloglovin! In addition, I tend to get overly excited when I see comments on my page so if you see anything you like, anything you don't like, or if there is something you would like to see, share it with me and I would be happy to converse! Thank you! :)

Heels: Steve Madden,  Bracelets (my only pieces of gold jewelry): Khols
Cami, Sweater, Jeans & Bracelets: Khols, Shirt: Target, Wristlet: Coach
Don't mind all of the scratches on my hands and arms; I have Mr. President to thank




Very tough decision deciding what to order

Strongest margarita on the planet; hit me like a train... it's called the "Top Shelf"
The remnants of our Queso Fundido that was so delicious, it was eaten before I could even get a picture
Javi's veggie quesadilla
End of the night; the boys playing their video games
I'll never understand 

I would also like to share this song. 
Its a dubstep remix of Sunday Girl's "Four Floors" 
and I am loving it  
Credit to Andre





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)