Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bring on the Cold

   I am ecstatic because I ordered a Zara dress last night. I have been searching for the perfect one for the past month or so, but didn't find any that were exactly what I wanted. I'm not into really form fitting dresses, and most sweater dresses are just that. And then the wonderful Emily from Cupcakes & Cashmere posted a few pictures of hers and I fell in love with it. I had to look it up, assuming it would be out of my budget BUT IT WASN'T! It was actually less expensive than one I had seen at Victoria's Secret that I was considering. So I am just thrilled - new sweater dress, just what I wanted, and it is so affordable! I am a very happy camper, who is camping right by the mailbox. :)

Here is the dress on Emily, who's blog is outstanding and who's fashion sense is superb



And if anyone has not seen this girl rap, I suggest you check her out. She's so cute & her voice is awesome.



4 comments:

  1. What a cute dress.. it will look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the knit dress. Perfect for Fall.

    Patience
    Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
    J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for our matching dresses post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! love knits

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)