Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vogue + Meowing Kitten

   The other week I did a mini-photoshoot with my good friend Olivia :) we had fun... we laugh a lot at insanely random things. We got really intense with our makeup and had a lot of fun with it, it was nice to have one of those days. Both of us have been so busy; we used to do this sort of thing all the time and now we don't have much time to. So I'm glad we got to have a photo night and even though I, unfortunately, didn't have my camera, she got some great shots :) these are all taken by Olivia Gutbrod who has an awesome thrifting blog, check it out right here! :)

Dress: Olivia's (either from a thrift store or Norway), tights from Target






This year's fall nail trend: NUDE

     I've been looking all over the place trying to find the right color of nude nail polish... I found one that is the closest to what I want... its called Coney Island Cotton Candy and its a little lighter than what I am looking for but it is still cute! Either way, the nude nail is definitely a simple classy look that's really in right now, and it goes great with all of the fall colors I'm starting to wear. I'm definitely going to continue my search thought to find just the right shade.
                                                    

And just for good measure lets throw in a picture of my kidden... mid meow. Mr. President is the cutest president to ever be in office :)



ALSO I NEED SERIOUS HELP REDESIGNING MY BLOG! HELP SOMEONE HELP!

1 comment:

  1. Um, hello? Me, me, me, me, me! And I love your blog. And your style.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)