Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shenanigans

   Yesterday Javi and I made the journey back home to visit my parents. My brother, Javi and I took a walk while they tossed the football and I walked on the sidelines and snapped a few pictures, fun for me! We had a lovely dinner with them and played a hilarious game of Apples to Apples and then we proceeded to go to one of my favorite restaurants, Casa del Rio, to get drinks and meet up with some friends. Later, we went to a haunted house, and we all had a blast. It was a perfect fall day, other than the pouring, freezing rain that rained out Apple Cabin, the original haunted woods we were planning on going... BUT it was still a great time :) 

Beast  
Jeggings: A&F, Tee: Urban Outfitters, Leather Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Jeggings: A&F, Tee: Urban Outfitters, Leather Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Journeys
My face is so weird because I was talking to my mom
Taken by Javi


Little Bro
My Javibear

I asked my mom how it felt to be famous because I was her paparazzo... this is how she posed
He caught the ball but got hit by the car... what a shame
Bros

Joe on the pavilion roof at the park

This is how they pose...

Liis and Raul 
My virgin Piña Colada because I was the DD
Lisa's awesome drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)