Friday, October 21, 2011

Jewelry Spree


    Unfortunately its starting to get cold. This is the fall weather I don't like around here! Its bitter, and I finally decided to get the moccasins I've been wanting - they are so so warm and pretty cute if I do say so myself. I also have not bought myself any sort of jewelry for a really long time, and decided that now was the time to treat myself. So here are a few shots of what I picked up today :)

P.S. Don't mind all the scratches on my hands - no, I wasn't playing in thorn bushes, my kitten thinks my hand is a toy and something to attack at 6am.






2 comments:

  1. Awesome jewelry you!!
    I want to go shopping with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes! we definitely need to :) it was so fun last time!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)