Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...

...because I peed my pants and everyone can tell. I finally got to go shopping today for the first time in forever and get some really cute stuff. It took me forever to look around Forever 21 today... I think I tried on at LEAST 60 different things... and that's no joke. But I found some cute stuff. Here's a quickie late night shot of the fabrics from my shirts and sweaters.


   The only thing I was really uber disappointed about is they had the leather jacket I wanted only in XS... I could've gotten it but I would most likely be unable to wear any thick long sleeves under it because the sleeves were a leeeeetle snug (insert sad face here)

BUT I HAVE GREAT NEWS!

    I came home and looked online to see if it would be possible for me to order the one I actually wanted to begin with from Urban Outfitters, AND IT WAS ON SALE!!!! :) So in 5-7 agonizingly long business days it should be here! I am so excited... its the leather jackets I previously posted... this one.


And on top of all of this! I am on the lookout for some new shoes... I want to get heels but I am trying to be real with myself about my extreme laziness when it comes to actually looking cute... Unless they are really comfortable, I am not going to wear them much. So I was thinking some sort of wedged-bootie type thing... kind of like these.. except not. I don't like the two tone thing going on.


So I am going to be going to bed a very happy girl tonight. I got new clothes today, have a sweet jacket I've been dreaming about for weeks on its way to me, AND I posted on my blog... and played with my kitten.

P.S. I didn't actually pee my pants... but it doesn't mean I was any less excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)