Monday, October 10, 2011

Goin Home

   So today Javi and I made the journey across the country to good 'ol Wadsworth for a big family dinner. A few of my aunts and uncles came and it was a good time. I got to enjoy one of my favorite beers, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold, and sit out on our wonderful patio.

Then the worst happened.
How mischievous is this look? She's got sass
      This dog pictured above, Grace, also known as popo or polevault, went missing during our little cocktail hour before dinner and Javi, my little brother Joseph and I ran all around our neighborhood looking for her and no one bothered to mention while we were out that she had come home (she sneaks off on a regular basis... she is sneaky about everything.) At least I got a good jog out of it.
     But we had an amazing dinner of filet mignon, garlic mashed potatoes, salad and bread, and for dessert an angel food cake with a lime glaze. Every single thing my mom made from scratch. It was deeeelicious! (I can't wait to eat the left overs she packed for me!) And after dinner I got to do one of the things I really miss about being home.

Piano


My BFF came to join me while I played :) we are the best of friends :)
      And I can't forget my ladybug, Rabbs (her real name is Lady). I believe I wrote about her before... she is an anxious, hot mess of an airhead dog, but she is so sweet. I told her to stay so I could get a picture and this is what she did.


And on the topic of going home, here is one of my favorite songs... its old but I listened to it a lot last spring and I still love it.

                             

I have my first day at the new job tomorrow so goooooodnight! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your dogs are so cute ! I am glad Grace came back home safe :) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)