Thursday, October 27, 2011

Autumn, the Year's Last, Loveliest Smile

   So as written before Javi and I went to cinci this past weekend. We went out to dinner and relaxed at home and just had a very enjoyable weekend. We also celebrated our one year anniversary over the weekend, which was actually yesterday, the 26th. It has been a great year, and I'm so lucky and so happy to have spent it with Javier, he is the greatest :)
     So here are a few shots that I took over the weekend of the Cordero casa, some halloween scenes, and of course the kidden.

My sleeping Javi

I love these Ikea lights - Cordero Casa



Happy Tequi

Shirt: Pac Sun (wayyy on sale with Hilary!), Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Khols

Brandy and I :) Jeggings: A&F, Moccasins: Khols



My precious kidden - he loved visiting cinci

Kidden watching over his land






I love his eyes
Majestic Ohio - of fields and trees, on the way home 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha that tank top was so cheap!
    We probably should shop more together.
    I only find deals when I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)