Monday, September 26, 2011

Behold the changing leaves, and enjoy the crisp breeze

IT'S FALL
:)

   Which means it's time to start bundling up, putting away all of my cute summer clothes (like I have a lot of cute clothes... right) and bringing the warm clothes back into the wardrobe. For the first time in forever I am actually going to have a decent amount of money to spend on clothes so I'm excited to build up my wardrobe bit by bit. I put together a collage of the clothes I think make my perfect fall outfit. I have the jeans, all I need is everything else... and some shoes (I am challenged in the shoe department).


2 comments:

  1. yaaaayyy!!!!! haha i need some blogging tips from the master *ahem* lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)