Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tear Jerker

NEVER LET ME GO

      The weather tonight was horriiiiiible so I stayed in and watched this movie "Never Let Me Go." SUCH A GOOD MOVIE! Obviously I'm not going to write a lot about it and spoil the movie, but its has Carrey Mulligan as the main actress, and Keira Knightley is in it too. It isn't the type of movie that I would've expected from the title... if you feel like balling your eyes out, this one is for you. The whole movie has a crazy concept and the filmography is really cool... I highly recommend the movie if you don't mind watching something very very sad. Great acting and it really evokes a lot of emotion (at least it sure did for me)... it is a little slow at first because you are kind of trying to figure out what this movie is even about but once you do, it really grips you. Just thought I would share... but DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE UNLESS YOU WANT TO CRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)