Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bliss

is the word that best describes my feelings about summer. School has been such a drag and it's nice to finally have some free time to do what I want with no interference by my oh so precious education. (I swear it's not that I want to be uneducated, I am just so sick of school... O Chem specifically.)

Summer nights
are probably the best nights you will have all year. There is nothing like sitting out on a warm summer night with your best friend, listening to your own summer playlist, sipping on an ice cold beer, indulging in some chips and salsa, all while cracking up because you and your friend are hilarious and you just so happen to have a buzz. 


Ohhh the shrubbery!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me your feedback and share your blog :)